Wednesday, January 20, 2010

hiaz....

time is passing very fast,now my babe girlfriend is having her last year in tsun jing high school,i still remember my class teacher always told me the time is never waiting a person, it will passing in your life if you never treasure it,i believe it true, suddenly i had graduate from my mother school almost one year, all my friend are looking for their future, and now is my girlfriend begin her last senior life, she will begin busy at all the time, and this is one of the problem i had to faced, i be scared our treasure time will lessen, i scared she can not accompany with me anytime, she have tuition after school, she attend the club and activity, all this thing is benefit for her, but relatively i have to sacrifice my time for her,haiz...... may be as boy friend i should not think like that, i have to give my encouragement to her, i think she will hope so....however she still is my lovely babe girlfriend....

No comments:

Post a Comment